Dalhousie Dharamshala With Katra Tour
Places to Cover:
TH – HP/122
5 Nights & 6 Days
Katra, Dalhousie & Dharamshala Ex – Jammu / Pathankot / Amritsar
2 Night Katra, 2 Nights Dalhousie & 1 Night Dharamshala
Dalhousie Dharamshala With Katra Travel – Highlights
Book below Dalhousie Dharamshala with Katra tour Dalhousie Dharamshala with Katra tour and start you Himachal visit with the blessing of Mata Vaishno Devi Darshan at Katra. This 5 nights and 6 days trip will cover Katra, Dalhousie and Dharamshala and will show you amazing Khajjiar in Dalhousie which is also known Mini Switzer in India. You will also explore mini Lhasa in Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh where popular attraction is Dalai Lama temple and his monastery.
Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine, the holy temple which is dedicated to Shakti. This temple is second largest visited temple by the devotees of India after the Tirupati Balaji temple. You can reach at temple by 12 km trekking by feet or horse / pony ride (Helicopter service is also available).
We organize this trip from Jammu, Pathankot, Amritsar, Chandigarh or Delhi by individual vehicle with destinations covered Katra, Dalhousie and Dharamshala. You can also customize this trip according to your choice and requirements.
Day 01: Arrive at Jammu – Katra
Upon your arrival on Jammu Airport or Railway station, transfer to Katra by 50 km journey by individual cab.
Once you reached at Katra, get check in to your room in pre-booked hotel.
Rest of the day at leisure, in the evening you can arrange in advance your YATRA PARCHI for Mata Vaishno Devi Darshan. This entry tickets can be avail from starting point of Mata Vaishno Devi temple gate.
Later come back to hotel for dinner and night halt.
Day 02: Trek to Mata Vaishno Devi Bhawan
Get up in the early morning and get ready to12 km long trek for Mata Vaishno Devi Bhavan. On the mid way, take a break and lunch at Ardhkuwari, continue journey to till temple.
Afternoon reached at Bhavan of Mata Vaishno Devi, head down here and get blessing. After the Mata Vaishno Devi Temple Darshan en route visit to Baba Bhaironath Temple (Compulsory visit).
Later return back to Katra hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03: Katra To Dalhousie (260 Km) Driving distance 6/7 hours (Approx)
After morning breakfast and Katra tour, today we will take you to one of coolest and marvelous hill station of Himachal Pradesh like Dalhousie.
Upon arrival at Dalhousie, check in to hotel and night stay at hotel.
Day 04: Dalhousie Local & Khajjiar Visit (24 Km)
Have breakfast in the morning and proceed for Dalhousie local and Khajjiar visit to explore majestic spots of Dalhousie and Khajjiar.
Later return to Dalhousie and shop for your love one at Gandhi Chow, which is also known as The Mall Road.
Later enjoy dinner at hotel and overnight stay at Dalhousie.
Day 05: Dalhousie – Dharamshala Local Visit (Driving time 5/6 hours)
After your Dalhousie visit we move to Dharamshala by 155 km drive.
Afternoon reached at Dalhousie and get start to visit St. John Church in the wilderness, The Holy Dal Lake, Sun Set Point from Naddi Village, Mac Leodganj, Bhagsu Nag Temple and waterfall.
In the evening check in at hotel, have dinner and go for sleeping.
Day 06: Departure – Pathankot (90 Km) Journey time 3 hours (Approx)
After breakfast say good bye and get transfer to Pathankot railway station to board the train for go back to home.
Sweet Memories Always Remain….
Dalhousie Dharamshala With Katra Tour Includes
Dalhousie Dharamshala With Katra Tour Excludes
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic).
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Choice of meals plan:
- EP (European Plan)- Room only basis.
- CP (Continental Plan) – Room with breakfast (5 Breakfast).
- MAP (Modify American Plan) – Room with 5 breakfasts & 5 dinner.
- AP – (American Plan) – Room with 5 breakfasts, 5 lunch & 5 dinner.
- Transport used Indigo / Swift D’zire / Etios / Innova car / Tempo Traveler / AC & Non AC Buses.
- Above transport will use for pick up & drop off.
- Same transports will use for all days sightseeing as per above tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee and drive allowance.
- Any Train / Air / Bus fare
- Mineral water
- Heater / Blower charges
- Pony / Horse / Ropeway / Gondola ride fee
- Any garden / Monument entry fee
- Shopping, any adventure activities, any expenses for personal activities
- Tour guide fee / Laundry Service / Tips
- Any additional meal charges
- AC will not work in the cab on hill roads
- GST 5% Tax
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances as hike in fare, flight / train delay or cancelled, strike or any other natural calamities