Dharamshala Tour Package
Places to Cover:
TH – HP/105
5 Nights & 6 Days
Dharamshala & Dalhousie
2 Nts Dharamshala & 3 Nts Dalhousie
Dharamshala Travel Package Highlights
Dharamshala is a hub of Tibetan peoples and Buddhism activities in upper Dharamshala, the town also known as Mcleodganj or mini Lhasa.
We invite to tourist to join us with our best Dharamshala tour package along with Dalhousie best affordable price. You would be able to see beautiful and most popular Buddhist sites in area.
Dharamshala is home to Dalai Lama along with his famous temple. Millions of tourists from around the world visit these temple & monastery throughout the year.
Book this holiday trip for Dharamshala at best budget price and be a part of this wonderful journey. Also take a panoramic view of Dhauladhar Mountain and various Buddhist temples of the city.
Day 01: Arrival at Dharamshala
Today, get ready for your Dharamshala tour. In the morning / afternoon according to your arrival.
We will pick you from your pick up point and straightly transfer you to Dharamshala.
Upon arrival and check in formalities, go to your room and rest of the day at leisure.
In the evening go for some nature views around your hotel and night stay at Dharamshala hotel / resort.
Day 02: Dharamshala Local Sightseeing Tour
After leisurely breakfast, let’s begin your Dharamshala holiday trip.
We will start with local Dharamshala sightseeing tour and will visit Naddi Village. Naddi village also known as sunset view point from the centre point of village.
Then visit Dal Lake – This is a holiest lake in the upper Dharamshala near Naddi. Millions of holy fishes dipping in this lake continuously.
Then St. John Church – Marvelous church stand between the thick deodar forest near Mac Leod Ganj.
Bhagsu Nag Temple (Very popular temple dedicated to lord Shiva along with famous Bhagsu Waterfall).
Tibetan Monastery – It is a main and most popular tourist attraction in the Dharamshala city.
And finally we will also watch temple of His Holiness “The Dalai Lama”.
In the evening explore many Tibetan markets, restaurants and Tibetan handicraft shops. Here you can also explore Tibetan culture and can see Tibetan study centers.
Later return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03: Dharamshala – Dalhousie (155 Km) Travel time 5/6 hours (Approx)
After leisurely breakfast check out and leave from Dharamshala. Then Travel to Dalhousie by surface with the mesmerizing views of Dhauladhar Mountain Ranges.
Evening reached at Dalhousie town, check in to your hotel and night stay at Dalhousie.
Day 04: Dalhousie Trip – Khajjiar – Dalhousie
After breakfast proceed to Dalhousie in and around visit. Let’s explore the tourist attractions of the town like Khajjiar and other tourist attractions in the town.
You are completely free to explore places by your own choice, start one by one and enjoy the nature.
Evening drive back to Dalhousie and after refresh have some rest.
Later free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Dalhousie town The Mall at Gandhi Chowk.
Now its time for dinner and night stay at Dalhousie hotel.
Day 05: Departure from Dalhousie
After breakfasts check out from Dalhousie and get transfer to your drop off point for your journey back to home.
Sweet Memories Always Remain…
Dharamshala Tour Package Includes
Dharamshala Travel Package Excludes
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic).
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Choice of meals plan:
- EP (European Plan)- Room only basis.
- CP (Continental Plan) – Room with breakfast (5 Breakfast).
- MAP (Modify American Plan) – Room with 5 breakfasts & 5 dinner.
- AP – (American Plan) – Room with 5 breakfasts, 5 Lunch & 5 dinner.
- Transport used Indigo / Swift D’zire / Etios / Innova car / Tempo Traveler / AC & Non AC Buses.
- Above transport will use for pick up & drop off.
- Same transports will use for all days sightseeing as per above Dharamshala tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee and drive allowance.
- Any Train / Air / Bus fare
- Mineral water
- Heater / Blower charges
- Pony / Horse / Ropeway / Gondola ride fee
- Any garden / Monument entry fee
- Shopping, any adventure activities, any expenses for personal activities
- Tour guide fee / Laundry Service / Tips
- Any additional meal charges
- AC will not work in the cab on hill roads
- GST 5% Tax
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances as hike in fare, flight / train delay or cancelled, strike or any other natural calamities