Kasauli Tour Package
Places to Cover:
TH – HP/103
3 Nights & 4 Days
Kasauli & Shimla
2 Nights Shimla & 1 Night Kasauli
Kasauli Travel Package Highlights
Book special weekend Kasauli tour package along with Shimla and enjoy nature in quiet beautiful hill and cantonment town. Kasauli hill resort town lies at an altitude of 1,927 meters above from the sea level.
Monkey Point is a major attraction in area, where you can take panoramic view of Chandigarh plains including Sukhna Lake. Join us with our Kasauli travel and holiday package at best available price. Book and travel with us for a life time memories…
Day 01: Delhi to Shimla (385 Km / 8 to 9 hours drive)
Let’s start your Kasauli tour package by picking up from Delhi Airport either Railway station and start the drive first to Shimla.
In the evening reach at Shimla and after check in and refresh in the hotel, go for short walk at Shimla, Mall Road. Later come back to hotel and have dinner and overnight in the Shimla hotel.
Day 02: Shimla – Kufri – Fagu – Naldehra – Shimla (25 Km)
After breakfast get ready for outing in Shimla and Kufri to explore Sankat Mochan Temple, Kali Bari Temple, Jakhu Hills / Temple.
Post lunch we visit to Indira Gandhi Tourist Bungalow and then enjoy horse ride at Kufri. You may also visit to Fagu and Naldehra, if interested. Later return back to Shimla and visit to Scandal Point, Vice Regal Lodge and Christ Church.
Also explore The Mall & The Ridge and overnight stay at Shimla hotel.
Day 03: Shimla – Kasauli Trip (70 Km)
After breakfast move from Shimla and drive to Kasauli. Upon arrival at Kasauli, check in to hotel and after refresh start Kasauli sightseeing trip and explore below popular sightseeing places in Kasauli:
Christ Church – Established by the British in 1853, the Christ Church is located amidst a picturesque location of pine and deodar trees. The church is one of the most visited places in Kasauli.
The Sunset Point – Is a famous view point in Kasauli which is located at the end of the upper Mall Road. The spot is a frequented tourist location which offers the view of a picturesque sunset during the evening hours.
Monkey Point – Monkey Point is the highest point at Kasauli and is said to be the place where Lord Hanuman placed his foot while searching for the medicinal herbs for the injured Lakshmana. It is also famous for magnificent view of Chandigarh city from this point.
Krishna Bhavan Mandir – This temple is dedicated to Lord Krishna, the temple is an important shrine of Hindus. Located in the centre of the city, the temple was built in 1926 during the rule of British and is a popular tourist spot in Kasauli. The temple is also one of the major pilgrim spots in Kasauli and is frequented by a huge number of tourists.
In the evening free to your own choice or explore Kasauli town and visit to Lower Mall & the Upper Mall. Later come back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04: Kasauli – Delhi (295 Km) Travel time 7 hours (Approx)
Today, after breakfast your Kasauli tour has finished. Now check out from the hotel and drive back to Delhi.
In the evening transfer to Delhi Airport / Railway station for further journey back to your onward journey back to home.
Sweet Memories Always Remain…
Kasauli Tour Package Includes
Kasauli Travel Package Excludes
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic).
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Choice of meals plan:
- EP (European Plan)- Room only basis.
- CP (Continental Plan) – Room with breakfast (3 Breakfast).
- MAP (Modify American Plan) – Room with 3 breakfasts & 3 dinner.
- AP – (American Plan) – Room with 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunch & 3 dinner.
- Transport used Indigo / Swift D’zire / Etios / Innova car / Tempo Traveler / AC & Non AC Buses.
- Above transport will use for pick up & drop off.
- Same transports will use for all days sightseeing as per above Kasauli tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee and drive allowance.
- Any Train / Air / Bus fare
- Mineral water
- Heater / Blower charges
- Pony / Horse / Ropeway / Gondola ride fee
- Any garden / Monument entry fee
- Shopping, any adventure activities, any expenses for personal activities
- Tour guide fee / Laundry Service / Tips
- Any additional meal charges
- AC will not work in the cab on hill roads
- GST 5% Tax
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances as hike in fare, flight / train delay or cancelled, strike or any other natural calamities