Manali Shimla Vacation Trip
Places to Cover:
TH – HP/107
5 Nights & 6 Days
Manali, Kullu & Shimla
2 Nts Manali & 2 Nts Shimla
Delhi Manali Shimla Delhi Vacation Highlights
We offer our Manali Shimla vacation package at best available price with best services.
Vacation in Shimla and Manali is most stunning for families, couples and students. Book this 5 nights and 6 days vacation trip for famous hill station and enjoy views of Himalayas.
This vacation package of Manali and Shimla will give you the chance to watch flowing river in the valley with amazing view of high snow clad mountains. We are sure that this summer or winter vacation in Shimla and Manali will make your trip memorable.
Day 01: Delhi – Manali (573 Km) Travel time 12/14 hours (Approx)
Evening, pick up from Delhi Airport either Railway station and straight drive to Manali by overnight drive.
Day 02: Morning Reached Manali & Manali Local Visit
Morning reached at Manali, upon arrival check in to your hotel.
After refresh and breakfast, visit some interesting tourist spots like below mentioned:
Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple Club House, Vashisht Temple & Sulpher hot spring, Tibetan Monastery
Evening spend some time at Mall Road. Later return back to hotel and overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 03: Manali – Rohtang Pass – Manali (51 Km) 3/4 Hours journey – Up to snow point in winter
After early breakfast drive to Rohtang Pass – Located at a height of 3979 Meters and at a distance of 51 km from Manali.
En route you can visit to some beautiful waterfalls and picnic spots as below:
Nehru Kund, Kothi Gulaba Fall (Waterfall), Rahalla Fall (Waterfall), Marhi (Paragliding & lunch break point), Rani Nalaha and finally Rohtang Pass
(Up to snow line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall).
Later return back to Manali, on the way back visit to Solang Valley. Then continue drive back to Manali.
On arrival at Manali, free for independent activities or explore The Mall and overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 04: Manali – Shimla (265 Km) Travel time 8/9 hours (Approx)
Morning check out and leave from Manali and drive to Shimla.
En route we will visit some picturesque spots as below:
River Rafting Point, Kullu Handicraft Industry, Mata Vaishno Devi Temple, Hanogi Mata Temple, Pandoh Dam and Sunder Nagar Dam.
Evening arrival at Shimla, check in to hotel. Later free for independent activities and overnight stay at Shimla hotel.
Day 05: Shimla – Kufri – Shimla (25 Km)
After breakfast proceed for whole day in and around visit of Shimla.
Visit to Sankat Mochan Temple, Kali Bari Temple, Jakhu Hills / Temple.
Then move Kufri and visit Indira Gandhi Tourist Bungalow, Himalayan National Park and also enjoy horse ride at Kufri.
Evening also visit to Scandal Point, Vice Regal Lodge and Christ Church.
Later free for shopping at Mall Road & The Ridge, night stay at Shimla hotel.
Day 06: Shimla – Delhi Departure (365 Km) Travel time 8/9 hours (Approx)
After breakfast, today your Manali Shimla vacation has been finished with lot’s of memories.
Check out from Shimla hotel and get transfer back to Delhi.
Evening arrive at Delhi and drop off to Delhi Airport / Railway station to catch the flight / train for your onward journey.
Sweet Memories Always Remain…
Manali Shimla Vacation Trip Includes
Manali Shimla Vacation Trip Excludes
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic).
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Choice of meals plan:
- EP (European Plan)- Room only basis.
- CP (Continental Plan) – Room with breakfast (4 Breakfast).
- MAP (Modify American Plan) – Room with 4 breakfasts & 4 dinner.
- AP – (American Plan) – Room with 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunch & 4 dinner.
- Transport used Indigo / Swift D’zire / Etios / Innova car / Tempo Traveler / AC & Non AC Buses.
- Above transport will use for pick up & drop off.
- Same transports will use for all days sightseeing as per above above tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee and drive allowance.
- Any Train / Air / Bus fare
- Mineral water
- Heater / Blower charges
- Pony / Horse / Ropeway / Gondola ride fee
- Any garden / Monument entry fee
- Shopping, any adventure activities, any expenses for personal activities
- Tour guide fee / Laundry Service / Tips
- Any additional meal charges
- AC will not work in the cab on hill roads
- GST 5% Tax
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances as hike in fare, flight / train delay or cancelled, strike or any other natural calamities