Palampur Tour Package
Places to Cover:
TH – HP/112
6 Nights & 7 Days
Dalhousie, Dharamshala & Palampur Ex – CHD/PTK/AMTR
3 Nts Dalhousie & 2 Nts Dharamshala & 1 Nt Palampur
Palampur Travel Package Highlights – Kangra Tour Package
Our Palampur tour package offers many beautiful tourist spots of the Kangra valley including valley views, flowing river, famous temples, tea factory and off course tea estates. This Kangra tour package is fulfill by excitement.
Palampur is a beautiful small hill town in Kangra valley which is 40 Km away from popular place of Dharamshala. The town is completely spread in the tea estates area and in other hand hill top view of Dhauladhar makes it so beautiful.
Some popular places to visit in Palampur are Saurabh Van Vihar (Nature park), Sobha Singh Art Gallery in Andretta near Palampur, Gopalpur National Park (Zoological park) and Chamunda Mata Temple near Palampur.
Book below Palampur travel package at affordable price with best guaranteed services.
Day 01: Arrival Pathankot / Amritsar – Dalhousie (Pathankot 90 Km – 3 Hours / Amritsar 210 Km – 5 Hours)
You can begin Palampur tour package from nearest Pathankot or Amritsar. Upon your arrival, our representative will pick you from Pathankot or Amritsar Railway station.
Get ready to drive for Dalhousie with amazing views of valley.
Reach Dalhousie, check in to hotel and overnight at Dalhousie resort/hotel.
Day 02: Dalhousie Local & Khajjiar Tour – Dalhousie (24 Km)
After breakfast, proceed for local tour of Dalhousie and Khajjiar and Drive to Khajjiar.
En route covering local Dalhousie visit like St. Francis Church, Bakrota Hills, Subhash Bowly, Panjpulla / Panchpula, Dainkund and Kalatop.
Upon arrival at Khajjiar visit Khajji Lake – Khajjiar is also known as mini Switzer Land of India.
In the evening return to Dalhousie and explore The Mall at Gandhi Chowk and night stay at Dalhousie hotel.
Day 03: Dalhousie – Chamba Tour – Dalhousie (55 Km) 2 Hours drive
After breakfast get ready for Chamba visit and drive to Chamba.
En route visit to Chamera Dam you can enjoy boat ride here. Then continue journey to Chamba.
Once you reached at Chamba, visit Chamunda Mata Temple, Lakshmi Narayan Temple, Bhuri Singh Museum and Chowgan.
In the evening return back to Dalhousie. After refresh, free for independent activities and overnight at Dalhousie.
Day 04: Dalhousie To Dharamshala (155 Km) Travel time 5/6 hours
After having breakfast move to Dharamshala on the way amazing view of Dhauladhar Mountain Ranges.
Some other famous sports are available on the way, where you can have lunch and can visit temples.
Mata Bagla Mukhi temple and Kotla Fort are one of them.
Afternoon arrive at Dharamshala. After refresh free for your own activities or take nature walk and night stay at Dharamshala.
Day 05: Explore Local Dharamshala
Have breakfast and proceed for Dharamshala visit. Today we will go to Naddi at Sun Set Point, after that will go just ahead at Dal Lake.
Then will cover St. John Church near Mcleodganj.
And now very interesting Bhagsu Nag Temple and Water Fall.
Finally its time to watch major attraction of the city like Tibetan Monastery and “His Holiness The Dalai Lama Temple”.
Later free for shopping at Mc Leod Ganj – The Mall and explore various local Tibetan small stall. Later return to hotel and overnight at Dharamshala hotel.
Day 06: Dharamshala – Palampur Tour (40 Km) 2/Hours drive
Have breakfast, check out from Dharamshala and drive to Palampur. En route and upon arrival at Palampur we will visit tea estates / tea gardens and Palampur Tea Factory.
Later will start to see Saurabh Van Vihar (Nature park) and Sobha Singh Art Gallery at Andretta near Palampur.
Later return to Palampur town and check in to hotel. After refresh explore local market of Palampur and after that overnight stay at Palampur hotel.
Day 07: Palampur – Pathankot / Amritsar / Chandigarh Depart (90/250/250 Km from Palampur)
Have breakfast, later check out from Palampur hotel and transfer to Pathankot, Amritsar either Chandigarh.
Upon reaching, drop off to Airport / Railway station for your further journey back to your onward destination.
Sweet Memories Always Remain….
Palampur Tour Package Includes
Palampur Travel Package Excludes
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic).
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Choice of meals plan:
- EP (European Plan)- Room only basis.
- CP (Continental Plan) – Room with breakfast (6 Breakfast).
- MAP (Modify American Plan) – Room with 6 breakfasts & 6 dinner.
- AP – (American Plan) – Room with 6 breakfasts, 6 Lunch & 6 dinner.
- Transport used Indigo / Swift D’zire / Etios / Innova car / Tempo Traveler / AC & Non AC Buses.
- Above transport will use for pick up & drop off.
- Same transports will use for all days sightseeing as per above Palampur tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee and drive allowance.
- Any Train / Air / Bus fare
- Mineral water
- Heater / Blower charges
- Pony / Horse / Ropeway / Gondola ride fee
- Any garden / Monument entry fee
- Shopping, any adventure activities, any expenses for personal activities
- Tour guide fee / Laundry Service / Tips
- Any additional meal charges
- AC will not work in the cab on hill roads
- GST 5% Tax
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances as hike in fare, flight / train delay or cancelled, strike or any other natural calamities