Rewalsar Tour Package
Places to Cover:
TH – HP/113
6 Nights & 7 Days
Shimla, Manali & Rewalsar / Mandi
2 Nts Shimla & 3 Nts Manali, 1 Nt Rewalsar / Mandi
Rewalsar Travel Package Highlights
Tourism Himachal introduce very scenic Rewalsar tour package of Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh. Rewalsar is quiet beautiful hill station which famous for Buddhist activities and its holi Rewalsar Lake
“Tso Pemo’ to Tibetans is associated with Padmasambhava (It is also known as Guru Rinpoche), who is recognized as a second Buddha.
Gompa’s inside the caves are also magical, the quite atmosphere in the caves makes it a amazing place, where you can relax. So, book Rewalsar travel package and let’s start to explore this amazing Rewalsar town along with Shimla Kullu and Manali.
Day 01: Delhi – Shimla (365 Km) Driving time 8/9 hours (Approximately)
This Rewalsar trip you can start by arriving in the morning/afternoon at Delhi, Chandigarh or Shimla.
Where our executive will pick you and will transfer to your first destination as Shimla.
Upon your arrival, you will check in to your hotel and night stay will be in Shimla hotel.
Day 02: Shimla – Local Trip + Kufri – Shimla
Under your Rewalsar holiday, today after breakfast you can for Shimla local visit.
Here you can explore several tourist attraction in and around at Shimla as temples, monuments and popular bazaar of Shimla at The Mall, The Ridge and Lakkar Bazaar.
In the evening you can also shop for your love once, later return to hotel and night halt at Shimla.
Day 03: Shimla – Kullu – Manali (265 Km) Driving distance 8/9 hours
After morning breakfast, get ready yourself to drive to Manali and move to Manali.
En route Kullu Sightseeing. In the evening upon reaching at Manali overnight at Manali resort/hotel.
Day 04: Explore Local Manali
After breakfast, today you will explore Manali as famous temples of Manali.
Also monastery, amusement park and nature parks along with Beas river and shopping at Manali Mall Road.
After this sensational local trip, come back to hotel for night stay.
Day 05: Manali – Rohtang Pass – Manali – Up to snow point in winter
After early breakfast go to Rohtang Pass, which 51 km from Manali at a height of 3979 meters.
En route covering many mountain peak view and waterfalls. Upon arrival at Rohtang enjoy nature views along with adventure sports.
Later return back to Manali en route visit to Solang Valley and on arrival night halt at Manali.
Day 06: Manali – Rewalsar Trip – Mandi (145 Km) Travel time 4/5 hours (Approx)
Day 6th is a main day of your Rewalsar vacation, just because of its beauty and famous Rewalsar Lake. Rewalsar Lake or Tso Pema Lotus Lake is a mid-altitude lake located on a mountain spur in Mandi district, 25 km south-west from Mandi and 145 km from Manali.
Its elevation is about 1,360 meters above sea level. Upon arrival visit to Holy Lake of Rewalsar, Nyingma–Pa Buddhist Monastery and Padmasambhava cave (Second largest high Stupa in the world).
Evening check in to Rewalsar or Mandi hotel, later free for your independent activities and night stay at Rewalsar or Mandi hotel.
Day 07: Mandi – Delhi (445 Km) Travel time 9/10 hours (Approx)
After breakfast, with the lovely memories of your Rewalsar tour, check out from Mandi or Rewalsar hotel.
Later move to desire drop off point as Delhi or Chandigarh. Upon arrival transfer to Chandigarh / Delhi Airport or Railway station for further journey back to home.
Sweet Memories Always Remain…
Rewalsar Tour Package Includes
Rewalsar Travel Package Excludes
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic).
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Choice of meals plan:
- EP (European Plan)- Room only basis.
- CP (Continental Plan) – Room with breakfast (6 Breakfast).
- MAP (Modify American Plan) – Room with 6 breakfasts & 6 dinner.
- AP – (American Plan) – Room with 6 breakfasts, 6 Lunch & 6 dinner.
- Transport used Indigo / Swift D’zire / Etios / Innova car / Tempo Traveler / AC & Non AC Buses.
- Above transport will use for pick up & drop off.
- Same transports will use for all days sightseeing as per above Rewalsar tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee and drive allowance.
- Any Train / Air / Bus fare
- Mineral water
- Heater / Blower charges
- Pony / Horse / Ropeway / Gondola ride fee
- Any garden / Monument entry fee
- Shopping, any adventure activities, any expenses for personal activities
- Tour guide fee / Laundry Service / Tips
- Any additional meal charges
- AC will not work in the cab on hill roads
- GST 5% Tax
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances as hike in fare, flight / train delay or cancelled, strike or any other natural calamities