Shimla Manali With Delhi & Agra Sightseeing
Places to Cover:
TH – HP/127
08 Nights & 09 Days
Shimla, Manali, Chandigarh, Delhi & Agra
2 Nts Shimla, 3 Nts Manali & 1 Nt Chandigarh & 2 Nts Delhi
Shimla Manali With Delhi & Agra Sightseeing – Highlights
Get ready for an amazing experience through our below trip as Shimla Manali with Delhi & Agra Sightseeing. This trip is best choice among the India tourists as well as tourists from around the world. Here are many things to cover under this trip like one side mountains of Shimla and Manali and the other side historical and popular buildings of Mughals-era. Delhi city also offer some government buildings along with crowded markets like Chandani Chowk in old Delhi and Connaught Place in New Delhi, Delhi city is also very popular for its street food and you can enjoy lots of famous dishes like Indian, Chinese, Mughalai and Continental.
Apart from cuisines the Delhi city is also famous for nightlife, fashion and travel. So let’s start this journey now….
Day 01: Transfer To Shimla By 8/9 Drive – 365 Km
Lets start the trip of Shimla Manali with Delhi and Agra sightseeing by transfer to Shimla first, upon reaching at Delhi airport or railway station. By whole day journey you will reached at Shimla and will stay at Shimla tonight.
Day 02: Shimla Tourist Attractions
After breakfast, come out from your room for covering tourist spots in the city. Now visit The Ridge, The Mall, Johnnie’s Wax Museum, Indian Institute of Advance Study, Scandal Point, Christ Church and Jakhu Temple. Later come back at hotel for night halt.
Day 03: Drive Toward Manali
After breakfast don’t late and start drive to Manali, because this is very scenic journey with valley’s views. You will have chance to capture some best pictures in your camera.
So, upon reaching, go to your room for relax.
Day 04: Manali Temples or Naggar Castle Visit
Today, we are leaving you for sightseeing as per your interest as local Manali or Naggar Castle along with shopping at Manali Mall Road.
After that return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 05: Rohtang Pass Visit At 3,900 Meters
Today, we will take you to most famous place near Manali on Leh-Manali road toward Lahaul Spiti. This rout is awesome and gives charming view of snow clad mountains. Rohtang pass is home to all types of nature views.
After this wonderful tour and unforgettable memory, return to your destination for night spend.
Day 06: Journey To Chandigarh City
After breakfast, today we will leave Manali and will travel by road to Chandigarh city. Before check in to hotel, visit sector 17 and then overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Half Day Exploring Chandigarh & Transfer Delhi
Finish your morning meal at hotel and then enjoy Chandigarh visit and afternoon by road driving to Delhi. Upon reaching at Delhi, get check in to hotel for night spend.
Day 08: Same Day Delhi – Taj Mahal – Delhi (220 Km Journey In 4 hours – One Way Drive)
Morning drive to Agra for Taj Mahal visit in Uttar Pradesh in north India. The other interesting places are Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri near Agra.
In the evening return back to Delhi for night halt in hotel.
Day 09: Delhi Darshan – Transfer Airport / Railway Station
After breakfast leave hotel and get to Delhi Darshan tour and visit to Parliament House), President House, India Gate, War Memorial and Connaught Place.
After lunch visit Red Fort and Jama Masjid just opposite Red Fort, also visit Chandni Chowk and then drop off to Airport or Railway station.
Sweet Memories Always Remain….
Shimla Manali With Delhi & Agra Sightseeing Includes
Himachal With Delhi & Agra Sightseeing Excludes
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic).
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Choice of meals plan:
- EP (European Plan)- Room only basis.
- CP (Continental Plan) – Room with breakfast (8 Breakfast).
- MAP (Modify American Plan) – Room with 08 breakfasts & 08 dinner.
- AP – (American Plan) – Room with 08 breakfasts, 08 lunch & 08 dinner.
- Transport used Indigo / Swift D’zire / Etios / Innova car / Tempo Traveler / AC & Non AC Buses.
- Above transport will use for pick up & drop off.
- Same transports will use for all days sightseeing as per above tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fee and drive allowance.
- Any Train / Air / Bus fare
- Mineral water
- Heater / Blower charges
- Pony / Horse / Ropeway / Gondola ride fee
- Any garden / Monument entry fee
- Shopping, any adventure activities, any expenses for personal activities
- Tour guide fee / Laundry Service / Tips
- Any additional meal charges
- AC will not work in the cab on hill roads
- GST 5% Tax
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances as hike in fare, flight / train delay or cancelled, strike or any other natural calamities